Comment on page
The Dify project is licensed under the Apache License 2.0, with the following additional conditions:
- 1.Dify is permitted to be used for commercialization, such as using Dify as a "backend-as-a-service" for your other applications, or delivering it to enterprises as an application development platform. However, when the following conditions are met, you must contact the producer to obtain a commercial license:
- Multi-tenant SaaS service: Unless explicitly authorized by Dify in writing, you may not use the Dify.AI source code to operate a multi-tenant SaaS service that is similar to the Dify.AI service edition.
- LOGO and copyright information: In the process of using Dify, you may not remove or modify the LOGO or copyright information in the Dify console.
- 2.As a contributor, you should agree that your contributed code:
- The producer can adjust the open-source agreement to be more strict or relaxed.
- Can be used for commercial purposes, such as Dify's cloud business.
Apart from this, all other rights and restrictions follow the Apache License 2.0. If you need more detailed information, you can refer to the full version of Apache License 2.0.
The interactive design of this product is protected by appearance patent.
© 2023 LangGenius, Inc.
Licensed under the Apache License, Version 2.0 (the "License"); you may not use this file except in compliance with the License. You may obtain a copy of the License at
Unless required by applicable law or agreed to in writing, software distributed under the License is distributed on an "AS IS" BASIS, WITHOUT WARRANTIES OR CONDITIONS OF ANY KIND, either express or implied. See the License for the specific language governing permissions and limitations under the License.